Thursday, June 23, 2011

Introduction

I never felt the urge to create an open invitation to my thoughts, but the current state of civilation has given me a different perspective on public displays of opinions.  If 40 year old slack jawwed, ethnocentric, racist douchebags are free to say whatever they want behind the near impenetrable identity concealing curtain of the internet, then I should attempt to balance out the universe with educated, common sense and scientific driven evidence of current events.  And I swear to whatever god may be, if you try to point out any grammatical mistakes, however far and few between they may be, I will not give even one shit.

For the most part, this is just a place for me to vent.  I am so confused and vexed about the state of the world, that my brain often forgets simple tasks such as communication and breathing, because I am so dumbfounded by the actions of some of the most important people in power of vast populations, as well as those who apparently vote these black-holes-of-common-sense-and-compassion into power.  I think the tipping point is when a mass majority of people started blatently ignorign sensibility and proof for whatever theory they thought mattered at the moment, and whatever action was popular to "fix" such matter.  I mean, if I had enough money, I'm sure I could convince about 10% of the population that only a stegosaurus singing opera could cure cancer.

Abraham Lincoln used to write letters to people when he was pissed off, but he would never mail them.  H thought that if he wrote his initial feelings down, he would be able to clearly communicate his sensible thoughts without coming off as brash and insensitive.  I guess this is what these are - they are not addressed to anyone in particular, but maybe someone will read one of these posts and think "hey, that makes sense, I don't know why I thought that Satan was the one who was trying to make Barack Obama ruin the world economy and inject locust eggs into everyones earlobes".  Anywho, I don't really care if you agree with me, and I don't really care if you read this or not.  I really only expect maybe 2 people to read this at all.  All I care is that these thoughts are out of my head, and into the vast emptiness of the internets.  I guess if I give myself the illusion that others may be inflicted with my taboo philosophies, it may somehow give me a little bit of relief.

1 comment:

  1. i like the last line of the first paragraph the best.

    ReplyDelete